Tying flies has never been easier with Fair Flies 5D Brushes.
All the materials you need in one brush, one purchase.
1. Pick a fly you want to tie. Need some inspiration? Check out our Ambassadors.
2. Decide what you are tying on. Our Trailer Rig shanks are the perfect compliment for 5D Brushes and make a great foundation for any fly.
3. Pick your 5D Brush.
4. Choose some details to fit your fly. Based on your style, the fish you're catching, the water conditions, etc you may want to add some details like Fly Fur, dumbbell eyes, or feathers. These aren't necessary but might fit your situation.
5. How-to videos explain just how to use our products.
6. Need some tying tools to get the job done? Wasatch Tools by Fair Flies offers premium tools for every task.
This brush is great for tying a variety of flies, it creates movement and awesome looking flies
This product may change fly tying forever.
— Field & Stream
The brush has great color and action, while also making it really easy to tie some beautiful and productive flies.
I was instantly impressed by this material. I have been using it for steelhead flies. I’m not certain how exactly to describe it but it just handles better than standard select craft fur.
I have whipped up a few flies with the 5D Brush, and the Fly Fur and I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality of both.
Best brush on the market for steelhead... just a few turns and you have a fly you can fish... with movement like no other... I will be buying more.
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter for new product releases and the best deals.